Join us for a German South African Christmas.
South Africans celebrate Christmas in much the same way as we Germans.
We spread good cheer, enjoy Christmas traditions – like baking cookies – decorate our homes. Join up with friends and reconnect with family we might not have seen for most of the year, enjoy a delectable dinner, sing Christmas carols, behave more generously than usual, and wrap presents for under the tree.
Don’t miss out our traditional German South African Christmas Package from 23 – 28 Dec 2020.
The package R 4975 – R 5375 / children R 2475 per person/sharing includes
- 5 nights bed & breakfast
- Welcome drink and light one-course fish dinner
- Traditional German Christmas Eve celebration followed by 3-course fine dining dinner
- Fine dining 3-course Christmas dinner with Aperitif
- The braai fire is on with a German twist. (salads, meats, vegetable, dessert)
- Explore the restaurants in town.
Explore in Robertson.
- Robertson airfield – ski diving, sightseeing flights
- Breede River – Cruises, river rafting, fishing
- Nature – Golf, hiking, Nordic walking or mountain biking?
- Horses – Breeding and riding
- Children – Animals, playgrounds, ball games
Cool off in the pool, lay back in the garden or make some exercises in the Vita Parkour.
Even though tourists will be allowed to travel again, fewer tourists than usual will visit our country. Fewer Tourists means more space for you. Instead of crowded tourists hot-spots, you can enjoy the scenery all by yourself.
See you there. The space is limited. So please book now to avoid disappointment.
Balbina and Gunther Huerttlen with our dedicated team.
Share This Post