Book direct for the best rate.
Responsible Tourism creates better places for people to live in and better places to visit.
Our philosophy: "There is nothing good unless we start doing it ourselves."
How we preserve and give back:
- Hot water with solar and heat pumps.
- We produce electricity with photovoltaic.
- No tumbler – all our washing is sun-dried.
- We source local products, wherever it’s possible.
- We avoid and recycle waste and save water.
- The new Vitaparcour and Barefoot path in the garden is a win-win for everyone. It is water wise, needs low maintenance and the guests can enjoy a free foot reflex massage.
- Our pool is equipped with an eco-wise pool filter.
- Additionally, we reuse water, and use no softener and no harmful chemicals