Things to do in our huge landscaped garden
- Cool off in the pool, relax and enjoy a sundowner
- Watch and listen to the birds
- Be active on the Vita Parkour, play a round of boule or make your yoga
- Walk the barefoot path for a free foot reflex massage
- Stroll through the lemon orchard and make a picnic
- Get a massage for body and soul by the travelling masseur
The Robertson Wine Valley - More than an experience, it is a lifestyle!
Welcome to the first highlight of the journey. Robertson is a small, charming village located in the middle of one of South Africa's most well-known wine valleys, with 350 days of sunshine. More than 50 local wineries offer an opportunity for extensive wine tasting. "Wine safaris" are also offered on tractors, boats and even on horseback.
A paradise for sports enthusiasts - 18-hole golf course, MTB trails, great trails for road cyclists, hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, skydiving, trips on a Harley Davidson - sports enthusiasts will love Robertson. Go Nordic Walking -we provide the sticks or ride a bike.
Huge garden with pool, barefoot path and vita parcour.
Swellendam, Barrydale, Cape Agulhas, De Hoop, Stellenbosch, Franschoek, Mc Gregor, Montagu