Covid 19 guidance and hygiene plan.
Before the Coronavirus, GUBAS DE HOEK meet eat sleep meant being hands-on, social and closely engaged. Now, in the aftermath, it will have to be quite the opposite. We’d like to inform our future guests, what measure and actions we’ll take in order to provide a clean and sanitised environment and make them feel safe and taken care of on their visit.
We encourage everyone to avoid the crowd and spend their deserved breakaways on the countryside.
General, team and training:
- The team will change clothes on arrival and departure.
- Face shields and gloves are provided.
- Items like phones, computers, printers are cleaned with disinfecting cleaning products
- The contact details of health authorities, medical centres, public and private hospitals, and assistance centres are on hand for use whenever a guest may feel ill.
- Our very moderate cancellation policy will apply.
- All our guest can check online our hygiene plan
- We ask all our guests to follow the hygienic regulations
- Make use of a mask or face protection
- Cough over your shoulder and wash your hands regularly
- Don’t touch the face
- Please keep at least 1,5 m distance
- Disinfection is provided for the hands
- Guests will be screened for the temperature
- A face shield and wipers can be provided
- The check-in documentation is presented on a disinfected tablet
- We urge the guests to provide all details and payments online.
- Invoices will be sent via mail.
Guest room and facilities:
- All linen and towels are washed with min 60 degrees and sun-dried.
- All Linen is pressed with hot temperature on our Miele rotary iron.
- Bathroom, furniture and floor is whipped and cleaned with disinfection cleaning products.
- Television remotes, light switches, safes, room keys, toilet handles, taps will be specially taken care off and cleaned with a disinfectant containing at least 70% alcohol.
- This will also apply for other guest facilities, like the guest kitchen.
- The pool will be closed until further notice.
- Keep minimum 1,5 m distance in the restaurant.
- One team member will cook and serve the breakfast.
- The breakfast will be served.
We’re looking forward to welcoming our guests.
The GUBAS DE HOEK meet eat sleep team