Treasures on your doorstep.
The corona pandemic has thrown our travel plans upside down. We were neither allowed nor wanted to travel abroad. But that gives us the chance to discover the treasures on our own doorstep.
Come to Robertson, the valley of wine and roses. Discover the fine wine, that South Africa is famous at a wine tasting. Together with the delicious food served at our guest house, you find a treat for yourself in this crazy year.
There is even much more to explore in Robertson.
- Robertson airfield – ski diving, sightseeing flights
- Breede River – Cruises, river rafting, fishing
- Nature – Are you ready for hiking, Nordic walking or mountain biking?
- Ceresrail - Scenic nostalgic train rides from Cape Town
- Horses – Breeding and riding
Even though tourists will be allowed to travel again, fewer tourists than usual will visit our country. Fewer tourists mean more space for you. Instead of crowded tourists hot-spots, you can enjoy the scenery all by yourself.